- Three phase IGBT inverter technology with closed loop feedback control enables remote control of welding current and voltage.
- Excellent Dynamic response leading to superior ARC characteristic
- Advance ARC force and ARC start function can resist interference
- ARC length increase or decrease does not change the current
- Smooth & Stable ARC with minimum spatter
- Instant ARC Starting and Stopping controls
- Robust and reliable design
- High efficiency & high power factor helps in less power consumption upto 35% over thyristorised power sources
- Built in protective circuit to prevent over heat & over current
- Input supply voltage protection for over and under voltage
- All position welding with high deposition rate for metals such as mild steel, stainless steel, carbon steel, aluminum and their alloys with proper gases and accessories
- Semi Automatic welding system is equipped with current and voltage adjustment facility which can be adjusted during welding by Standard / Remote control
- Digital display for easy readability of current / from a distance / Voltage or current selection by a switch
- For optimum utilisation, pre-flow of the shielding gas with burn back control is provided
- Solid state electronic circuitry gives excellent reliability with prolong service life
- Applicable to all Flux cored wire / solid wires
- FTT (Fresh tip treatment) & FAS (Fresh ARC start system) property are standard features
- Light weight wire feeder with DC/SERVO control motor and quick change over Feed Mechanism
- Light weight flexible torch with 360 swivelling facility
AIMCON MIG ADVANTAGES
- Light weight, compact and portable power source for easy handling.
- Suitable for wide range of metalsed like mild steel, stainless steel, carbon steel, aluminum & it’s alloys with appropriate consumables.
- Suitable for all position MIG / MAG welding applications for shop floor as well as open yards and at projects sites with all (Enhanced protection or shield against windy air).
- Hot start facility for easy ARC striking with all types of fluxcored wires for manual and semi automatic welding process.
- Recommended for ship building, cross country pipe line, heavy industrial application, railway workshops, automobile industry and fabrication factories due to light weight, compact, sturdy design for MIG/MAG, FCAW & SMAW processes.
|MODEL||AIMCON MIG 250 Amps||AIMCON MIG 400 Amps||AIMCON MIG 600 Amps|
|Input Supply ( V, Hz, Ph )||Ac415 ±15% , 50-60 Hz ( 3 Phase )||Ac415 ±15% , 50-60 Hz ( 3 Phase )||Ac415 ±15% , 50-60 Hz ( 3 Phase )|
|Input power capacity (KVA)||9.2||14.4||25|
|Input Current (A)||8-9||16-17||18-20|
|Output current (A)||50-250||60-400||60-600|
|Output voltage (OCV)||30||40||49|
|Duty cycle (%)||60%||60%||60%|
|Weight (kg)||22 Appx.||50 Appx.||58 Appx.|
|Dimensions (mm)||550 x 285 x 500||640 x 330 x 590||640 x 330 x 590|
|WIRE FEEDER (Model)||UF201||UF201/UF401||UF201/UF401|
|Applicable wire Dia mm||0.8-1.2||0.8-1.2||1.2-1.6|
|Drive system and motor||2 Roll Quick release DC/Servo Motor||2/4 Roll Quick release DC/Servo Motor||2/4 Roll Quick release DC/Servo Motor|
|Cable & hose length mtr||3/5||3/5||3/5|
STANDARD CONFIGURATION :- Power Source + Wire feeder with remote control + MIG Torch + C02 Regulator + C02 Heater assembly with gas flow meter
Simple and cost-effective , easy to handle light weight wire feeder for continuous industrial manufacturing and fabricating jobs.
It Comes in Two Variants SERVO motor Or PMDC Motor with optional 2 Roll Drive Or 4 Roll Drive.
Best Quality Mig Torch for un interrupted wire flow from WIRE FEEDER.
Combines the Protection of Leather with the Lightweight Breathability of Indura®
Designed for medium-duty MIG welding and metalworking applications
Designed for medium-duty MIG welding and metalworking applications that require increased dexterity
Most economical and reliable spool gun in its class! Designed specifically for home hobbyists & light fabricators. Rated at 160 amps at 60% duty cycle – ideal for welding with .023 – .035 wires. Perfect for use with the Millermatic® 212 Auto-Set™.